Saturday 20 October 2012

iPhone 5 Screen Replacement & Water Damage Repair

iPhone 5 repairs using high quality or Apple original parts. Many other iPhone repair companies use cheaper copied parts, hence lower repair bills. 
At Zion Technologies, we believe that using an inferior quality part is false economy and will affect performance.
Details on delivery times and how to package your iphone and where to send it, are detailed on this website.      
www.iphonedelhi.com
                                                                       

If your iPhone 5 has been in contact with water or liquid this service is for you. Even if your iPhone 4 has no sign of life the chances are we can reverse the damage. 

                                                            
This service includes the initial diagnostic and cleaning of all parts inside the iPhone 5. We will identify which part/s have failed and inform you of the additional repair costs. 
Our water damage repair successes rate is over 95%. 

PLEASE NOTE: Damage incurred to a submerged phone is wide spread and often unpredictable. Though uncommon, not all water/liquid damaged phones can be repaired and deterioration of its performance and functions can happen over a period of time.                                               
                                                                             
                                                            
In the event that we cannot repair your iPhone 5 we will return it to you with nothing more to pay.
Please indicate on the order form that your iPhone 5 has been exposed to water or other liquids, and if there are any signs of life. This information will help us diagnose and repair your device more efficiently. 


ZION TECHNOLOGIES
245 A, Sant Nagar, 1st Floor, East Of Kailash,New Delhi – 110065, India
Mr. Julian John (Chief Executive Officer :- 9810124668)
Mobile : +919810124668

Mr. Vikash Singh
Mobile : +919971115336

24 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice I also share with you something hope this helpful for you my friends Well, having seen that the board is still working and that the dock connector is somewhat usable, I went ahead and tested it on my computer. It was detected by itunes and wanted to erase the contents. That's a good sign, it means that the USB pins also work. After "combing" the pins some more to get it as straight as I could, I soldered the shield back in place.
    iphone 5 repairs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this post I also share with you some tip hope you like. I have the exact same issue on my iPod Touch 1st generation. Only difference is the perfectly round spot is in a different position on the screen. I also thought I had looked after mine... perhaps there is a manufacturing defect?
    Iphone Repairs Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your post very much, it's very informative, useful and also gives the valuable informations about iPhone 5 Repair. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. iPhone 5 Repairs is the service which some experienced and skilled workers are providing in some specific places.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iphone Repairs are technicians who are providing the facility of fixing Smartphone if it is damaged or creating any problem.
    iPhone Parts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this tips with us. Its really useful for people like me who doesn’t have much knowledge about maintaining iPhone. Thanks a lot.
    ipad 2 screen replacement

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing nice tips with us. You write very clean. I am appreciating your effort.

    iphone screen replacements

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I was extremely enthused to discover this website. The clarification becoming that this is this class of an useful present. I needed to express thanks you for this insightful read of the subject.

    Know more about Fire and Smoke damage repair click here

    ReplyDelete
  10. iPhone 5 Repair has quickly become a favorite means of communication and entertainment....
    Thanks for sharing...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.
    iPhone Repair Centre Preston

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now iPhone 6 came in market with some problem like very slim and turn in middle of the phone and any one having any problems about any type of iPhone visit given link.iPhone Repair Centre Preston

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello thanks for share such a great article iphone 5 parts......

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog. โปร iphone

    ReplyDelete
  15. We are a cell phone store that repairs and sells phones. We sell and repair iPhones, iPads, Samsung Galaxy phones, and more. We offer 15 minute iPhone repairs. We have two main locations, in St. Louis and Florissant.

    If you need any information just click here iphone repair

    ReplyDelete
  16. This written piece gives fastidious understanding yet.Mac repair

    ReplyDelete
  17. This site has many interesting things, thank you for your efforts. I like your article, look forward to your next article.

    White Swan Mobile Phone

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for sharing such a nice blog with useful information. I would like to know more about Iphone screen replacement.
    Iphone screen replacement

    ReplyDelete
  19. An amazing post! Thanks for sharing information about iphone screen repair is really fantastic. It is very helpful for me as well as my friends. Also, if you are want to repair iphone you can connect with The Fix.

    https://thefixsolutions.com/the-mall-at-rockingham-park/
    Mobile Envy - Rockingham Park
    Second Floor By JCPenny, 99 Rockingham Park Blvd, Salem, NH 03079, United States
    (603) 870-8000

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Mobile phone repair near me

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Computer Repair Flower Mound

    ReplyDelete